Epson EcoTank L3211 Ink Tank Printer Review: It is time to remove all your frustration about the high prices of ink for an ink tank printer. Because the brand, Epson, has introduced its EcoTank printers that are hugely popular among those who need to print regularly.
Epson EcoTank printers use ink tanks including ink bottles to print. They do not use ink cartridges, and this is why they use the tagline in their ads – “cartridge-free printing “.
This feature makes the EcoTank printers powerful. One of such powerful EcoTank printers is the Epson EcoTank L3211. So in this article, we will give you a short review of this printer. Let’s check it out!
Features Of The Epson EcoTank L3211 Printer
To know the Epson EcoTank L3211 printer closely, kindly go through the points below:
- The Epson EcoTank L3211 printer is an all – in – one ink tank printer. So you will have scanning and copying facilities too, apart from printing.
- The Epson EcoTank L3211 printer supports wired connectivity through USB cable.
- The Epson EcoTank L3211 printer can deliver up to 33 black and white pages per minute while up to 15 colour pages per minute.
- To print a black and white page, the Epson EcoTank L3211 printer requires 7 paise. This cost becomes 18 paise while printing a colour page.
- The Epson EcoTank L3211 printer is ideal for both home and small office usage because this printer is ideal for regular and heavy usage. The monthly duty cycle of this printer is more than 300 pages.
- The Epson EcoTank L3211 printer supports page sizes of A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, and DL.
- Manual duplex printing is supported by the Epson EcoTank L3211 printer.
- The Epson EcoTank L3211 printer can print with the highest resolution of 5760 × 1440 dpi.
- The dimensions of the Epson EcoTank L3211 printer are approximately 43.5 × 40.8 × 24.4 cm. The weight of this printer is only 5.6 kilograms.
- The Epson EcoTank L3211 printer can print up to 8100 pages in black and white while up to 6500 pages in colour with one set of ink bottles.
- Micro Piezo Heat – Free Technology is used by the Epson EcoTank L3211 printer. This printer comes with a pre – installed printhead.
- The Epson EcoTank L3211 printer comes with a hassle – free ink tank with replaceable ink bottles.
- The Epson EcoTank L3211 printer has a rear paper tray that can hold up to 100 sheets. Also, it has an output tray that has the capacity to hold up to 30 sheets.
Epson EcoTank L3211 Key Features
Epson EcoTank L3211
- Printing Cost is Cheaper.
- Printing speed is superb.
- A multifunctional printer.
- Borderless Printing Feature.
Benefits Of Having The Epson EcoTank L3211 Printer
If you have already read the features of the Epson EcoTank L3211 printer which we have mentioned above, you can easily understand why this printer is beneficial for you. Let us discuss the advantages of having the Epson EcoTank L3211 printer in detail:
- As you have seen the cost per print of the Epson EcoTank L3211 printer, it is much cheaper than other Epson printers. So if you use this printer, you can save a lot of money.
- The page yield of the Epson EcoTank L3211 printer is very high because of having a large ink reservoir. So you do not need to refill the ink bottles frequently.
- If you need flexible and high volume monochrome photo printing, you must use the Epson EcoTank L3211 printer.
- The ink tank of the Epson EcoTank L3211 printer is easy to refill. Because it includes uniquely designed ink bottles with key – lock feature which will help you insert only the correct colour.
- The Epson EcoTank L3211 printer can print with a very high speed. So the user can save time also.
- Since the Epson EcoTank L3211 printer uses the Micro Piezo Heat – Free Technology, this printer can reduce its energy consumption level. In this way also, this is an economical printer.
- The Epson EcoTank L3211 printer can print borderless photos up to 10 × 15 cm.
Is There Any Drawback Of The Epson EcoTank L3211 Printer?
Every electronic gadget has cons, so is the Epson EcoTank L3211 printer. Though the drawbacks are not so crucial, you should know these:
- The Epson EcoTank L3211 printer does not have automatic duplex printing option.
- Wireless connectivity option is not there in the Epson EcoTank L3211 printer.
- The Epson EcoTank L3211 printer is suitable only for them who need high volume printing on a regular basis. Those who print occasionally may find the maintenance cost of this printer high.
- If you do not use the Epson EcoTank L3211 printer regularly, the ink may dry out which causes clogging problem.
- The Epson EcoTank L3211 printer does not have faxing option.
Bottom Lines– Epson EcoTank L3211 Ink Tank Printer Review
So this was our review on the Epson EcoTank L3211 printer. If you are satisfied with this, it’s our pleasure. But if you have further questions, we will be happy to answer them. So please drop your queries and opinions in the comment box below.
Prabir Mandal is the editor-in-chief of Printer Guru. He is in love with productivity devices, especially printers. His love for printers has made him open this blog where he can share all his knowledge about printers and the experiences he has gathered while using them.