HP OfficeJet printers are actually inkjet printers that are manufactured especially for small office usage. These printers usually have ink cartridges of high capacity that can give a high page yield.
They use inkjet technology to print that gives fast and low-cost prints. OfficeJet printers are small and compact.
In this article, we will be discussing the features, advantages, and disadvantages of having such an HP OfficeJet printer, that is the HP OfficeJet 8210 printer. Let’s have a look at it!
Detailed HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Printer Review
Features Of The HP OfficeJet 8210 Printer
Our review on the HP OfficeJet 8210 printer will start by giving you a list of specifications of this printer:
- The HP OfficeJet 8210 printer is a single – function printer.
- The HP OfficeJet 8210 printer comes with the dimensions of 16.53 × 19.52 × 7.99 inches and the weight of 18.96 pounds.
- The HP OfficeJet 8210 printer supports automatic duplex printing.
- The HP OfficeJet 8210 printer is compatible with both wired and wireless connectivity. Ethernet connectivity is also supported by this printer.
- The HP OfficeJet 8210 printer supports letter, legal, A4, Executive, Statement, Index card, and envelope sizes of paper for printing.
- This printer has a stunning black body with dark grey mixed in it. This particular printer has a durable built design. The printer is really small in size.
- The HP OfficeJet 8210 printer can print Microsoft Office documents directly from a USB drive.
- The HP OfficeJet has a monochrome graphic display of 2 inches. This is a non – touch display that has some standard navigation buttons surrounding it.
- There is an input tray with holding capacity for 250 sheets included in the HP OfficeJet 8210 printer.
- The HP OfficeJet 8210 printer can deliver up to 22 black and white pages per minute. While printing colour pages, this printer can deliver up to 18 pages per minute.
- The ink cartridges used in the HP OfficeJet 8210 printer can print up to 3000 black and white pages and up to 1600 colour pages.
- The HP OfficeJet 8210 printer comes with four ink cartridges of four different colours of ink. The colours are – black, cyan, magenta, and yellow.
- The ink used in the HP OfficeJet 8210 printer is pigment – based.
Why Will You Choose The HP OfficeJet 8210 Printer?
Let us now discuss the good sides of the HP OfficeJet 8210 printer and know why you should buy this printer:
- The HP OfficeJet 8210 printer has much lower purchase price than other competing single – function inkjet printers available in the market.
- This printer has a very attractive built design.
- The HP OfficeJet 8210 printer can print with a reasonably fast speed which is required to print non – critical documents.
- You will get good quality prints with the HP OfficeJet 8210 printer. This printer can print detailed and accurate photos.
- Moreover, the HP OfficeJet 8210 printer can do a great job while printing images in larger layouts. That is why this printer is popular to print business reports and flyers.
- When you will print from the HP OfficeJet 8210 printer, you will find the texts on the output look so sharp and vibrant that will give you a feel of having a laser printer.
- The non – touch display with tactical buttons will help you operate the HP OfficeJet 8210 printer easily.
- The HP OfficeJet 8210 printer will provide you with multiple connectivity options.
- The HP OfficeJet 8210 printer does not have the tendency of rocking or vibrating while working.
Is There Any Drawback Of The HP OfficeJet 8210 Printer?
When you were going through the specifications of the HP OfficeJet 8210 printer, you might notice the drawbacks of this printer. Didn’t you? Okay, let us explain them here:
- First of all, the HP OfficeJet 8210 printer is a single – function inkjet printer. That means you cannot copy and scan your documents from this printer. This is a major drawback of this printer, because within this price range, you will get a good quality multifunctional printer.
- The HP OfficeJet 8210 printer is appropriate only for low volume printing.
- Graphics quality is not great. In fact, if you print an image that contains dark hues, you may face heavy banding on the output.
Did you find out review on the HP OfficeJet 8210 printer helpful and informative? If yes, let us know your appreciation through the comment box. Also, if you find that we have missed out any information, kindly comment. We will love to know your opinion.
Prabir Mandal is the editor-in-chief of Printer Guru. He is in love with productivity devices, especially printers. His love for printers has made him open this blog where he can share all his knowledge about printers and the experiences he has gathered while using them.