Best Printer For Office Use In India 2023: Looking for Best Printer For Office Use In India? Here, we will help you find the best one. When you look for a machine for some specific use you need to choose one that has required specific features and satisfying reviews from previous users.
Yes, it takes time and we understand the significance of your time as well as your money. After good research over online markets and going through the reviews carefully we made this article on the best printers for office use in India.
Not only this but also we have discussed the required features of office laptops and answered some frequently asked questions.
The best office printers in India (At a Glance)
|Best Office Printers||Key Features|
|Epson EcoTank L3150||Compact Design, High Yield, Energy Efficient, Great for Office Use|
|Canon imageCLASS MF232w||BW LCD display panel, Compact, Laser Printer Monochrome|
|Epson L130 Printer||Supports Windows and Mac, Cost Friendly, Color and Monochrome Print|
|HP Laserjet 138fnw Printer||Laser Printer, Wireless Connectivity, Automatic Document Feeder|
|Brother HL-L2321D||Single-Function, Laser Printer, Monochrome, Auto Duplex Printing|
Best Printer For Office Use In India
Now, have a look at the Best Printer For Office Use In India so that it becomes easy for you to find the best one.
1. Epson EcoTank L3150
- 7500 color printouts, 4500 black and white printouts.
- printout cost only 18 paise and 7 paise respectively.
- Multifunctional color printer.
EcoTank L3150 is the best printer for office use in India by Epson. This is a complete office printer which can print, copy the documents and with the in-built flatbed scanner scans the documents too.
This is an inkjet color printer that can be connected to a PC, smartphone, or tablet through Apps, Wi-Fi, USB.
This printer significantly increases the productivity per unit time by providing 33 A4 size monochrome printouts with 5,760 dpi resolution per minute.
This 4 kg 500-gram printer supports A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL sizes. The best office printer capable of producing borderless printouts.
This highly cost-efficient printer gives a high yield of 7500 color printouts, 4500 black and white printouts uninterruptedly by spending only 4 original Epson Ink Bottles.
A color and a monochrome printout cost only 18 paise and 7 paise respectively. This 12W printer is energy-efficient also.
This is provided with a 1-year warranty or 30,000 printouts warranty whichever occurs early.
2. Canon imageCLASS MF232w
Canon imageCLASS MF232w is an All-in-one printer with laser printing technology. This monochrome printer comes with both Wi-Fi and wired connectivity.
This printer comes with a vari-angle panel, built-in flatbed scanner, 250 maximum sheet input capacity.
This fast working office printer by Canon provides 25 printouts (A4, monochrome ) per minute and the first printout within 6 seconds.
This printer is uniquely featured with task-dedicated one-touch keys for convenient uses. This 10.8 kilograms printer has a 6.9cm BW LCD display panel.
The high monthly duty cycle of 15000, energy efficiency, 512 MB memory, excellent fast service makes it ideal for office uses. This supports A4, B5, A5, Government Letter, Government Legal, Foolscap, Indian Legal Custom, Legal, Letter, Statement, Executive sizes printouts.
A one-year warranty card will be provided by the manufacturer.
3. Epson L130 Printer
3. Epson L130 is a Single-Function Colour Printer with inkjet printing technology. This printer can’t copy or scan. This 2.69-kilogram printer is made for convenient and frequent relocation. It takes very little space. Epson L130 is a low-cost color printer that is ideal for small offices.
This is the best inkjet printer in India by Epson, the number one brand of an inkjet printer in India. This printer has USB connectivity and is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
This highly cost-efficient printer provides 4000 monochrome printouts per one bottle of 70 ml ink and 6500 color printouts per 4 bottles of 70 ml ink.
The printer is capable of A4, B5, C6, A5, A6, DL sizes and gives 27 (A4, monochrome) printouts per minute at the rate of 7 paise each. This costs 18 paise for one color printout. This inkjet printer provides a high print resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi.
Epson provides good customer service, free installation along with a one-year or 15000 pages ( whichever happens first) warranty on the printer.
4. HP Laserjet 138fnw Print Copy Scan & Fax, Wi-Fi Printer
- Laser printer for office use.
- Has automatic document feeder.
- Multifunctional with a display.
HP Laserjet 138fnw is a Wi-Fi-enabled all-in-one printer, best for office uses. Built with 128MB memory 600MHz processor to beat time.
This is a fax-enabled printer with a Sheetfed scanner i.e. it not only prints but also copies and scans documents perfectly. Laserjet 138fnw is the best office printer by HP that comes with an automatic document feeder of 40 pages.
This laser printer can process 20 A4 size black and white printouts and is compatible with C5, B5, A4, A5, DL sheet sizes. HP Laserjet 138fnw is considered the best printer for office use In India for providing excellent graphics, flawless text printings at affordable rates within a little time.
HP facilitates the purchaser with HP Smart App by which the user can easily scan or ask for printouts from the smartphone without connection through wires. Users can also order cartridges.
This monochrome printer comes with a 2-Line LCD display panel. This is a dynamic security-enabled printer that comes in a compact body 8.58-kilogram weight.
This printer is able to provide 2000 printouts per month. A one year’s manufacturer’s warranty will be given with the printer.
5. Brother HL-L2321D (Monochrome Laser Printer, Auto Duplex)
- Ideal for office use.
- A4, Letter, A5, A5 , A6, Executive, etc.
- Superb printing speed.
- Single Function Printer.
Brother HL-L2321D is a single-function fast working printer ideal for office use. This laser printer with USB connectivity provides black and white printouts only. Brother HL-L2321D is a 6 kg 800-gram printer that comes with 250 maximum input sheet capacity.
This is able to provide printouts of A4, Letter, A5, A5 (Long Edge), A6, Executive, Legal, Folio sizes with 2400 x 600 DPI resolution.
The best printer for office use In India as it processes 30 printouts each minute. The printer comes with a convenient feature named auto-duplex to provide both sides with printing automatically.
The manufacturer provides a one-year warranty policy in case of any issues you find in this printer during your usage.
Detailed Printer Buying Guide for Office
Now, let us dwell upon the qualities that an office print should have.
- Fast printing: An office must have a printer that has high printing speed in terms of ppm ( pages per minute) and can start working within a few seconds.
- Sharp and consistent printing of both letters and graphics, print resolution
- Duty cycle: Duty cycle refers to the number of printouts that a printer can provide per month.
- Provision of copier , scanner within the printer: It helps to save space in the office. But if your office has lots of employees then having a separate scanner would be good so that an employee who needs to scan a document does not wait for another who would be printing. Although you can fix the problem by having more all in one printers ( printers that can copy, print, scan) in the office.
- RAM size and Processor: HighRAM size and Processor are helpful to get smooth and fast performance.
- Printing technology: Laser printers generally work faster than inkjet printers. Although inkjet printers cost less than laser printers. Choose according to your requirements.
- Cost for ink replacement : The toner cartridges for laser printers generally cost higher than liquid colours for inkjet printers although toner cartridges can print more pages with the same amount of colours. Again if inkjet printers are not used frequently the colours dry and nozzles require replacement.
- Connectivity: Printers with Wi-Fi / wireless connectivity should be preferred in the office.
- Allowance for convenient fax sending would be great for your office employees.
- Page compatibility: A printer compatible with different sizes of sheets like of A4, B5, C6, A5, A6, DL should be preferred.
- Compatibility with different devices like PC, smartphone, tablets would prove to be helpful in the office.
- Automatic document feeder auto -duplex features are convenient for office use.
- Compact size and weight: Printers with compact design fits in little space and if the weight is little then it can be relocated according to the requirements.
Some FAQs about Best Office Printers in India
Q. Is every printer able to connect with computers?
A . A printer can connect to a computer by USB cable. Almost every Wi-Fi printer comes with USB connectivity also and hence can be connected to a computer easily.
Q. Which is the best printer for office use?
A . Above mentioned all the printers namely EcoTank L3150, Canon imageCLASS MF232w, Epson L130, HP Laserjet 138fnw, Brother HL-L2321D are all best for office use and are widely used in India. Choose the one which fulfills your requirements.
Q. How long does a printer last?
A . It depends upon how you use it. Generally, a printer which is consistently (When the heavy load of work is not imposed frequently and roughly ) used and maintained lasts at least 1 to 5 years.
Q. What is better for an office printer: Wi-Fi connectivity or USB connectivity?
A . Of course Wi-Fi connectivity.
Prabir Mandal is the editor-in-chief of Printer Guru. He is in love with productivity devices, especially printers. His love for printers has made him open this blog where he can share all his knowledge about printers and the experiences he has gathered while using them.